The UBC Arts One Program offers the support of a small community with close contact with fellow students and professors in which to explore a variety of topics, texts, and questions. The program provides an opportunity for first-year students to develop scholarly skills while leaving lots of options open into second year and beyond.
- Arts One understands the important role of a students’ family and friends: Information for Parents/Families/Friends
- We appreciate the critical role that School Counsellors have in assisting their students to make decisions about their future.
- Our Main Office is ready to try and answer your Arts One questions.
- Our Alumni are the Heart of Arts One. Big thanks to those students and faculty who have already offered a testimonial about their Arts One experience. We’d love to hear from you too!
- The Arts One Program is proud to acknowledge the many accomplishments of program members over the years.
- Arts One In The News (coming soon)